Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things start happening.

All of a sudden things have started to fall into place. The carpenter has concluded his work. The painting still has to be done, but I do have the paint and equipment to do the job when I return from my holiday. My brother-in-law has been coming up each fortnight and helping us to achieve our gardening goals. So far I have been picking silverbeet, tomatoes, a couple of stray beans (lol), strawberries, one lone blueberry, and some beetroot. My son and my brother-in-law have completed the installation of weed mat covered with river pebbles all down the sides of the driveway. Yesterday my son-in-law helped my son to put down carpet in my new sewing room, and to move in the furniture.

My daughter and I have been cooking together. Making slices and fudge for Christmas gifts. All but one of my Christmas knitting projects are finalised. I have started to wrap my presents ready for giving, taking the time to make them as pretty as I can. My new clothes have arrived, and I am packing my bag ready for our cruise to New Zealand, which leaves from Sydney on next Saturday, 4th December, 2010. Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment